This is a post mainly for my benefit, to get a scrap of paper off my desk.
Last fall, I searched far and wide for a cheap supply of firewood. I found a post in either the Reader or Union-Tribune, called the number, and drove out to El Cajon to see what he had to offer. There was a nice gentleman there, I think his name was Norman, and he had huge boxes full of hardwood, both split logs and whole limbs. He offered me $40 to fill up half of the back of my Pathfinder, somewhere between 30-40 cubic feet.
I reached him at (619) 593-0319 and set up a time to meet him at 780 La Rochi Way, El Cajon, CA.
- Take 8E to the 2nd St. exit in El Cajon
- Take a right on 2nd St.
- 2nd St. turns into Jamacha Rd.
- Take a left on E. Washington Ave.
- E. Washington Ave. turns into Dehesa Rd.
- Take a right on Van Horn Rd.
- Take a left on La Rochi Way